Blue Sky was awarded the eFAST Master Ordering Agreement (MOA) on May 7, 2018, by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). eFAST is the primary small business contracting vehicle for the FAA. The eFAST MOA enables Blue Sky to provide the FAA with a variety of technical, professional and support services, in an expedited and efficient manner.
The services offered by Blue Sky under the eFAST MOA fall under the following Functional Areas:
- Business Administration and Management (BAM)
- Computer Systems Support (CSS)
- Computer/Information Systems Development (CSD)
GSA 8(a) STARS III: 47QTCB22D0089
GSA’s 8(a) STARS III GWAC has been designated as a Best-in-Class contract vehicle by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). Blue Sky Innovative Solutions is eligible for all task areas, including those in the Emerging Technologies and OCONUS support subcategories.
The following benefits are provided to our customers using 8(a) STARS III:
- Flexible access to customized IT services and solutions
- Streamlined process with short procurement lead time
- Accommodation of directed task orders up to $4.5 Million, including option(s)
Corporate Contract Information
- Master Contract Number: 47QTCB22D0089
- DUNS: 078860721/UEI Number: GDZELTG6E5E5
- CAGE Code: 6X7e8
- Link to the GSA STARS III website: www.gsa.gov/s3
- Melissa Peterson
- Phone: 202-355-9501
- Email: STARS3@bsis-llc.com
GSA IT 70 Schedule: GS-35F-052GA
SIN: 132-100 (Ancillary Supplies and/or Services), 132-51 (Information Technology Professional Services), 132-56 (Health Information Technology Services)
Contract Period of Performance: 10/27/2016-10/27/2021
The GSA Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) 70 is a government contract vehicle that assists customers throughout the world in acquiring IT professional services via a streamlined procurement process. We offer a range of labor categories and competitive labor rates that have been negotiated with and approved by GSA for use Government-wide.
Under our two SINs Blue Sky is able to provide agencies with a wide range of high quality IT services and support.
To view or order from our schedule, click here.
Online access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, up-to-date pricing, and the option to create an electronic delivery order are available through GSA Advantage!®
Go to the GSA Schedules Home Page for more information on ordering from Federal Supply Schedules.
GSA Professional Services Schedule: GS-10F-0038R
SIN: 874-1/RC (Integrated Consulting Services); 874-7/RC (Integrated Business Program Support Services)
Contract Period of Performance: Through October 19,2024
The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Professional Services Schedule (PSS), formally known as the Federal Supply Schedule (FSS), is a government contract vehicle that assists customers throughout the world in acquiring professional services in areas including Consulting Services and Business Program Support Services via a streamlined procurement process. We offer a range of labor categories and competitive labor rates that have been negotiated with and approved by GSA for use Government-wide.
To view or order from our schedule, click here.
Online access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, up-to-date pricing, and the option to create an electronic delivery order are available through GSA Advantage! ®
For more information on ordering from Federal Schedules go to the GSA Schedules Home Page or contact Blue Sky.
CATS+ is a Maryland State, Department of Information Technology (DoIT) initiative. The objective of this Master Contract, effective through April 21, 2028, is to enable State government to procure IT consulting and technical services in a timely and economical manner. Through CATS+, the State has a flexible means of obtaining information technology (IT) resources quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively by issuing task orders specific to its needs.
Under the CATS+ Program, Blue Sky offers a broad array of IT services in the following Functional Areas:
- FA 02: Web and Internet Services
- FA 05: Software Engineering
- FA 06: Systems/Facilities Management and Maintenance
- FA 07: Information System Security
- FA 10: IT Management Consulting Services
- FA 11: Business Process Consulting Services
- FA 17: Documentation/Technical Writing
Prince George’s County ITPC Technical Services
Information Technology Professional Consulting Technical Services (ITPC Technical Services) is a Prince George’s County Office of Information Technology (OIT) initiative which is designed to facilitate the ability of County agencies to quickly and efficiently obtain high-quality IT support in areas including development, implementation, maintenance, and optimization of existing and new IT systems and digital capabilities. ITPC Technical Services provides the County with a flexible contract vehicle for obtaining consistent IT resources by issuing task orders specific to its needs. These task orders are awarded to pre-qualified vendors under the ITPC Technical Services Master Contract.
Blue Sky offers IT services under the ITPC Technical Services in all Functional Areas including:
- Application Development: Includes custom development; configuration of COTS, SaaS, WEB, and GIS specialties; and data reporting and analytics.
- Infrastructure: Includes all areas of technology infrastructure such as server and storage environment hardware and utility support; integration with “cloud” platforms such as AWS, Google, Microsoft clouds; host co-location data centers; network WAN and LAN including voice, data, video communications systems; and Internet of Things (IoT) automated mechanical systems.
- IT Business Processes: Includes business process analysis, auditing, project management, program management, informatics, and others areas.
- IT/Cyber Security: Includes cyber security engineering, assessments, policy development, and managed services among other areas.
8(a) Sole-Source Contract
Blue Sky is 8(a) certified and can receive sole-source contracts up to $4.5 million. Our status facilitates non-protestable awards in as short as 5 business days.
SBA HUBZone Sole-Source Contract
Blue Sky is eligible for Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZone) sole-source awards valued up to $4.5 million.
SBA EDWOSB/WOSB Sole-Source Contract
Blue Sky is eligible for Economically Disadvantaged Women Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) and Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) sole source awards valued up to $4.5 million.
The purpose of the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) Small Business and Local Preference Program (SBLPP) as mandated by Metro’s Board of Directors and managed by the Office of Procurement and Materials is to enhance contracting opportunities for small businesses in the District of Columbia, State of Maryland, and Commonwealth of Virginia. The program targets and gives preference to qualified small businesses in the procurement of goods and services when Metro awards contracts for non-federally funded purchases of $150,000 or less (simplified acquisition process).
NAICS Codes Include:
- 518210 – Computing Infrastructure Providers, Data Processing, Web Hosting, and Related Services
- 541430 – GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES
- 541511 – CUSTOM COMPUTER PROGRAMMING SERVICES
- 541512 – COMPUTER SYSTEMS DESIGN SERVICES
- 541513 – COMPUTER FACILITIES MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- 541519 – OTHER COMPUTER RELATED SERVICES
- 541519 – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY VALUE ADDED RESELLERS
- 541611 – ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT AND GENERAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES
- 541612 – HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTING SERVICES
- 541613 – MARKETING CONSULTING SERVICES
- 541614 – PROCESS, PHYSICAL DISTRIBUTION, AND LOGISTICS CONSULTING SERVICES
- 541618 – OTHER MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES
- 541690 – OTHER SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL CONSULTING SERVICES
- 541910 – MARKETING RESEARCH AND PUBLIC OPINION POLLING
- 541990 – ALL OTHER PROFESSIONAL, SCIENTIFIC, AND TECHNICAL SERVICES
- 561110 – OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES
- 561410 – DOCUMENT PREPARATION SERVICES
- 561499 – ALL OTHER BUSINESS SUPPORT SERVICES
- 611710 – EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT SERVICES