GSA IT 70 Schedule: GS-35F-052GA
SIN: 132-100 (Ancillary Supplies and/or Services), 132-51 (Information Technology Professional Services), 132-56 (Health Information Technology Services)
Contract Period of Performance: 10/27/2016-10/27/2021
The GSA Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) 70 is a government contract vehicle that assists customers throughout the world in acquiring IT professional services via a streamlined procurement process. We offer a range of labor categories and competitive labor rates that have been negotiated with and approved by GSA for use Government-wide.
Under our two SINs Blue Sky is able to provide agencies with a wide range of high quality IT services and support.
To view or order from our schedule, click here.
Online access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, up-to-date pricing, and the option to create an electronic delivery order are available through GSA Advantage!®
Go to the GSA Schedules Home Page for more information on ordering from Federal Supply Schedules.
Prince George’s County CATS II
CATS II is a Prince George’s County, Office of Information (OIT) initiative. Its objective is to facilitate the ability of County agencies to quickly and efficiently obtain high quality IT information related to consulting and technical services. The CATS II Program provides the County with a flexible contract vehicle for obtaining consistent IT resources by issuing task orders specific to its needs. These task orders will be awarded to pre-qualified vendors under the CATS II Master Contract.
The IT services, available under the CATS II Program, include the following Functional Areas:
- Program Management Office
- Application/Software Engineering
- Data Center/Facilities Management
- Service Desk Support
- Information Security
- Documentation and Technical Writing
Blue Sky is eligible for Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZone) Sole Source awards valued up to $4 million.
Blue Sky is eligible for Economically Disadvantaged Women Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) and Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) set asides and Sole Source awards valued up to $4 million.
SeaPort – e
SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering and Program Management. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, the United States Marine Corps, and the Defense Threat Reduction Agency compete their service requirements among SeaPort-e IDIQ multiple-award contract holders. Read more here.
The purpose of the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) Small Business and Local Preference Program (SBLPP) as mandated by Metro’s Board of Directors and managed by the Office of Procurement and Materials is to enhance contracting opportunities for small businesses in the District of Columbia, State of Maryland, and Commonwealth of Virginia. The program targets and gives preference to qualified small businesses in the procurement of goods and services when Metro awards contracts for non-federally funded purchases of $150,000 or less (simplified acquisition process).
CATS+ is a Maryland State, Department of Information Technology (DoIT) initiative. The objective of this Master Contract, effective January 25, 2017 through April 21, 2028, is to enable State government to procure IT consulting and technical services in a timely and economical manner. Through CATS+, the State will have a flexible means of obtaining information technology (IT) resources quickly, efficiently and cost effectively by issuing task orders specific to its needs.
The IT services, available under the CATS+ Program, include the following Functional Areas:
- FA 02: Web and Internet Services
- FA 05: Software Engineering
- FA 06: Systems/Facilities Management and Maintenance
- FA 07: Information System Security
- FA 10: IT Management Consulting Services
- FA 11: Business Process Consulting Services
- FA 17: Documentation/Technical Writing
NAICS Codes Include:
- 334112 – COMPUTER STORAGE DEVICE MANUFACTURING
- 518210 – DATA PROCESSING, HOSTING, AND RELATED SERVICES
- 519190 – ALL OTHER INFORMATION SERVICES
- 541430 – GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES
- 541511 – CUSTOM COMPUTER PROGRAMMING SERVICES
- 541512 – COMPUTER SYSTEMS DESIGN SERVICES
- 541513 – COMPUTER FACILITIES MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- 541519 – OTHER COMPUTER RELATED SERVICES
- 541519 – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY VALUE ADDED RESELLERS
- 541611 – ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT AND GENERAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES
- 541612 – HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTING SERVICES
- 541613 – MARKETING CONSULTING SERVICES
- 541614 – PROCESS, PHYSICAL DISTRIBUTION, AND LOGISTICS CONSULTING SERVICES
- 541618 – OTHER MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES
- 541690 – OTHER SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL CONSULTING SERVICES
- 541910 – MARKETING RESEARCH AND PUBLIC OPINION POLLING
- 561110 – OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES
- 561410 – DOCUMENT PREPARATION SERVICES
- 561499 – ALL OTHER BUSINESS SUPPORT SERVICES
- 611710 – EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT SERVICES